TTC 2009 Season
Triumph Triple challenge 2009.
The series will be run under the MRO banner which serves to provide a stepping stone from which riders can progress to BSB. Indeed a number have but we might for a moment pay attention to the last two seasons Championship winners James Dye & Mark Cringle who have both gone on to ride for National Teams at BSB. This close association with MSVR saw the Championship appear twice at BSB in 2008 and we are pleased to say that scenario will again repeat itself for 2009 with the Championship appearing at both the Thruxton & Mallory Park rounds.
Over the last two seasons the Championship has gone down to the last round giving testament to the strict performance and experience controls exercised within the series, no trophy hunters here. But of course these are not unique features, just carefully planned and orchestrated ones to ensure an even playing field with close racing. Unique features come in the form of a trackside parts support service as yet not seen in any other series, this ensures the only reason you go home is because the weekend is over. We provide a dedicated tyre service as well as organised test days with trackside assistance from trained Michelin Tyre Technicians straight from the Moto GP paddock and Suspension set-up help direct form the manufacturer. All this and more is about you having a great season of racing and us continuing to drive this Championship forward.
There are four methods by which you can enter this very unique Triumph Championship:
1. A brand new Daytona 675 with all the parts needed to go racing. Includes a seasons worth of tyres, entry feeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and three races per round for just Ã‚Â£12,999.00*. Title of the bike is yours and you are free to race it when and where you wish. * Series price is Ã‚Â£13,499.00 which includes a Ã‚Â£500.00 voucher redeemable against official T3 & Triumph series parts.
This option relies on an upfront payment of Ã‚Â£7499.00. The balance of Ã‚Â£6000.00 can be spread out over 5 equal payments as shown below.
2. Bring you own road or race Daytona 675 and we will supply all of the above for just Ã‚Â£9199.00. *does not include voucher. This option relies on an upfront payment of Ã‚Â£3199.00. The balance of Ã‚Â£6000.00 can be spread out over 5 equal payments as shown below.
Bring an ex Triple Challenge 675 and you get an end of season engine refresh as well as tyres, entry feeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and three races per round for just Ã‚Â£8,000.00. This option relies on an upfront payment of Ã‚Â£2000.00. The balance of Ã‚Â£6000.00 can be spread out over 5 equal payments as shown below.
3. Join our dealer sponsorship programme for a credit crunch busting Ã¢â‚¬Å“Dealer RideÃ¢â‚¬Â and you could be racing a brand new 675 for just Ã‚Â£8,500.00, thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s right just Ã‚Â£8,500.00 gets you the loan of a Championship ready bike for use in the series. Revised parts prices
1. Spare Wheels with wets Ã‚Â£760.00
2. STM Slipper Clutch Ã‚Â£399.00
3. Sprint SXC Special addition (across the frame) damper Ã‚Â£199.00
Feb 1st Ã‚Â£1275.66
Mar 1st Ã‚Â£1275.66
Apr 1st Ã‚Â£1275.66
May 1st Ã‚Â£1275.66
Jun 1st Ã‚Â£1275.66
Some of the unique features of this Championship are:
1. Ã‚Â£25,000 worth of parts support at every round.
2. Televised rounds on both Eurosport and Men & Motors.
3. Up to Ã‚Â£500.00 worth of free spare parts.
4. Hospitality places at BSB and other premier events for your sponsors.
5. Up to 50% discount on parts.
6. Monthly instalment plan available.
7. Over Ã‚Â£10,000 in prize money.
8. Brand new made to measure leathers for just Ã‚Â£249.00.
April 17th, 18th, 19th Brands Hatch Indy TV
May 15th, 16th, 17th Cadwell Park TV
May 29th, 30th, 31st Thruxton BSB TV
June 26th, 27th Oulton Park TV
July 17th, 18th, 19th Mallory Park BSB TV
July 24th, 25th, 26th Brands Hatch GP
Aug 21st, 22nd, 23rd Cadwell Park
Sept 4th, 5th, 6th Snetterton TV
Sept 25th, 26th, 27th Brands Hatch Indy TV
*TV denotes televised rounds on British Eurosport and/or Motors TV